To make your visit with us as productive as possible, please bear the following in mind:
- Check your medication supply and book into your doctor a fortnight before you are due to run out.
- You may not always get an appointment on the same day.
- Check you have a referral before making specialist appointments. Specialist referrals are only valid for 12 months unless stated otherwise.
- If you require a referral you will be required to make an appointment with the doctor.
- To save yourself waiting time at the surgery, please let our reception staff know if you require a longer appointment (standard appointment is 10- minutes).
- Write a list of problems and medications required before visiting your doctor.
- Don’t forget to bring your Medicare Card and Health Care Card / Pension Card along with you to the appointment.
- Please try to be on time for your appointment; delays hold up all the patients booked in after you. Let the practice know if you are running late or want to cancel, otherwise a non-attendance fee applies.
- Medicare cheques have a life of 90 days; please send or bring them into the practice when first received to save confusion.