Our team includes General Practitioners and Nurses with a special interest and training in women’s health.
Our Nurse, Jayne Tonkin RN, and our Nurse Practitioner, Annette Walker, conduct Cervical Screening Tests and women’s health checks.
This service is becoming increasingly popular, giving patients the option of either seeing their doctor, nurse practitioner or nurse.
Jayne also conducts our Well Women clinics. Should you wish to book in for one of the clinics please ask our reception staff.
ADVICE, TREATMENT & PREVENTION
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Cervical Screening Tests
- Polycistic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually Transmissable Infections (STI)
- Preconception Counselling
- Menstrual Problems
- Low Libido
- Menopause, including Premature Menopause
- Menopause after Breast Cancer
- Psychological aspects of Women’s Health